Customer specifications are the guideline for glassmakers, and following them with precision guarantees the highest degree of satisfaction from end clients. SILXQual is an essential tool for managing quality control across not only raw materials, but also articles and pallets.
- Quality control management for articles
- Pallet controls with or without defined AQLs
- Management of the resorting process
- Management of quality controls for raw materials and glass preforms
Why install SILXQual?
- Minimize customer risk
- Deliver on customer specifications by defining your own plant specifications
- Block pallets in real-time where necessary
- Digitize all quality data
- Connect to automated machines for fast and effective controls
- Streamline communications and heighten reactivity within the plant
SILXQual in the plant
SILXQual is a fast and user-friendly interface, offering reliability and traceability in quality controls. Measured values can be entered manually or automatically via machine connectivity.
As for pallet controls, they can be conducted based on military or any other standard. Non-compliant pallets can thus be removed internally, externally or on lines.