Molds play a key role in the production process. They ensure article quality and impact conformity in finished products (thickness, volume, defects in appearance, glaze, etc.). Optimally managing your molds is thus crucial for both units and series.
- Uniform management of molds
- Management of mold repairs
- Management of dimensional checks
- Tracking of inter-plant mold exchanges
- Connection to automatic dimensional check machines
Why install SILXMold?
- Use all molds in a series uniformly for better profitability
- Have full traceability of molds to make informed decisions when purchasing new parts
- Enhance productivity: no more stopped sections due to lack of mold or defective mold
- Streamline communications and heighten reactivity within the plant
- Decrease mold stock
- Augment the service life of molds
SILXMold in the plant
SILXMold contains a certain amount of information on each mold and provides their real-time status. When a mold requires repair, the operator can view its repair history. Dimensional checks are also logged either manually by the operator or automatically via machine connection.
Full traceability with SILXMold makes repairs faster and more effective, significantly minimizes the risk of lacking available molds and provides all the necessary information for mold profitability assessments.